Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 04:14:16 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

am i the only one see this?

Started by Mike, March 10, 2013, 06:17:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

the forums all goofed up  white page . I my I phone it almiost  looks right, colors are riteat least

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

Using my i phone above the avitars and under the username i see a nuber of boxes with ? Mrks in them i dont remember what they should be

sofadoc

March 10, 2013, 07:08:49 pm #3 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:11:16 pm by sofadoc
Quote from: Mike on March 10, 2013, 06:56:04 pm
Using my i phone above the avitars and under the username i see a nuber of boxes with ? Mrks in them i dont remember what they should be
Are you talking about the 5 gold stars for being a Yabb God?

Everything is fine on my laptop, and my I-phone too.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

ya sofa  other site look fine it just this one on my phone and on my laptop it looks like this

MinUph

Mike your not displaying the images. See if there is an option on the screen to display images. Or maybe it will fix itself.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

I canged the look and layout settings. It ok noe but my color for the board is yellow

sofadoc

Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2013, 05:42:23 am
I canged the look and layout settings. It ok noe but my color for the board is yellow
Yellow is the forum default color.

When I went to "Look and layout preferences", and previewed "Babylon Theme", I got the same layout that you posted a picture of last night.

It says that 11053 people are currently using the default theme, and 2 people are currently using Babylon Theme. 
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

Hi che ked out the bablon theese i thiught i might see camels and flying carpets;)

Can-Vas

Hahaha,  ok mike, maybe time for a beer!    ;D
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!

Mike

Quote from: Can-Vas on March 11, 2013, 02:00:43 pm
Hahaha,  ok mike, maybe time for a beer!    ;D
bow my smileys arnt showing just a boa with a x and wink cheesy roll eyes  ect..

Darren Henry

QuoteIt says that 11053 people are currently using the default theme, and 2 people are currently using Babylon Theme.

My old timer's is kicking in; Where you here for the "big crash" years back,Dennis? When Ken (et al) restored the system it came up in a shades of pale blue motif. It was like selling ice makers to Eskimo's. We asked him to change it back, right after we thanked him (them) for fixing it.

QuoteHahaha,  ok mike, maybe time for a beer!    Grin

[Jewish shrug]  or maybe time to lay off the beer  [Jewish shrug]

:o :o :o Wait a minute---I'm Canadian, disregard that. 8) 8) 8)

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Peppy

It was all screwed up for me too. For the last week actually. I could't even get the page to load till tonight. It must be something to do with Safari on my mac and Mikes iphone. I switched to yellow, and now it's fixed. I was one of the 2 people using the 'babylon' theme. I'm not a fan of the yellow.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike

I used to be blue but now it don't work. and I have to turn smiles off not to see boxes with x's

gene

I would think, although I would not assume with any precise knowledge, but I can fairly say with a certain amount of absolute uncertainty, that there is a positive correlation between the number of beers one enjoys and the amount of changes one sees on one's computer screen.

Maybe?

gene

PS: Or maybe not?
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!