Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 10:30:23 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

It's Friday

Started by gene, January 18, 2013, 07:41:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

January 18, 2013, 07:41:33 am Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 07:43:15 am by gene
This is the first Friday after the first Friday after the first Friday of the new year!

I should be at work but I'm home playing, um, finishing my paperwork.

If you haven't heard about Ta'O you probably won't get anything out of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Gvp-oULzQ

What amazes me about this entire story is that it's only important to many people because of the amount of money involved in college and pro football.

Even Notre Dame is willing to lie, um, be duped, into having press conferences in order to protect the income stream.

I think that if it turns out that Ta'O made up this story because he is gay, Notre Dame and the catholic church will be blamed, and sued, for creating a hostile environment against homosexuals.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

Ta'O, Sandusky, Lance Armstrong, and a thousand other people in the public eye always seem to forget one unavoidable fact of life:
"The truth will always come out"

Pete Rose said "I never gambled". The truth came out.
"Well OK, I gambled.......but not on Baseball". The truth came out.
"Well OK, I gambled on Baseball.......but I never bet on my own team". The truth came out.
"Well OK, I bet on my own team.....but I never bet against my own team". The truth came out.

It's tough enough for a non-celebrity to conceal dirty little secrets. But someone noteworthy doesn't stand a chance.

BTW I've never re-used skirt lining!!! ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

Add to the list: Bernie Madoff.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

"I never had sexual relations with that woman"  :-*

gene

"I am not a crook."  >:(

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SHHR

Mike

Dont worry.

Be. Happy :)