Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 04:29:20 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

photobucket question

Started by Mike, November 14, 2012, 11:47:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

ok I got a new pc  and when I go to photobucket  I get a problem aftewr ive signed in the page kida dims and I cant click on anything but for the browser to x off ect 
anyone else have tis happen?

sofadoc

Maybe there is a button that you can't see because your page size is set too high.

Try clicking on the % number in the bottom right corner, and reduce you page size to see if any clicking options appear that you couldn't see before.

They've just launched a "new" Photobucket, so things are moved around a little bit.
Personally, I don't see any major improvements in the new format. I wish they had just left it alone.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

November 15, 2012, 07:50:46 am #2 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 07:51:28 am by MikeM8560
seems ok today  I got a new laptop and havnt seen the photobucket  mess until now

I changed photbucket site and the thumbs are like normal

Mojo

Mike: Is that my Hatteras in the picture ?

When are you going to finish that for me ?

8)   ;D

Chris

Mike

I was down in the cabjn installing some headliner and left my phone in the van charging I saw you called

now I have to make vinyl windows for the ant deck window covers and a rear shade top

Mojo

I got your text. I was trying to track down some fabric and called you and June. neither answered. You guys are giving me a complex. :)

MiamiMike got me squared away on the fabric. Recacril discontinued the color I needed.

Chris

Mike

I hate when they do that. Or they make a color just for the oem.

Mojo

It was the Recacril " wine " color Mike. Turns out it was made for Bayliner and Bayliner dropped the color and then Recacril dropped it.

So if you need that wine color your out of luck. There is no other color in any fabric that matched it. The " wine " was the burgundy that Recacril made that had that slight purplish haze to it. My customer settled on a Sattler maroon.

Mike did find some from another supplier but that supplier wanted a fortune for it. My customer turned down the price increase and decided on the Sattler.

Thankfully I never get a call for that Wine color except for this one time.

Chris