Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:58:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merit Pro Marine Vinyl - Where to buy

Started by zanepurcell, November 13, 2012, 08:30:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zanepurcell

I bought some "merit pro" marine vinyl, white, 70014. The place I got it from went out of business, I want some more. That is what I found written on the bolt, I think it is being packaged under some other name and distributed. If anyone knows, Let me know

Zane

JuneC

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

zanepurcell

the problem is that is not a legit website. They copied the real benjamin moore home page and stocked a bogus store with all sorts of strange things like stacker energy drink to fish for credit card info or something. I know Merit Pro mainly makes paint supplies and maybe this was an experiment of theirs, and is discontinued. Otherwise, it must be made for someone's private label or something.

Zane

zanepurcell

apparently Merit Supply Co LLC in Spartanburg SC private labels it, I think its probably something Enduratex makes

Mojo

Drop an e-mail to MiamiMike and ask him. he knows the history of all that stuff and will probably know the answer to your question.

MWEUNSKI@MIAMICORP.COM

Or you could call him - 513-298-5519

Let us know what he says as I am now curious. :)

Chris

Mojo

I just got off the phone with Mike as I had to place an order. We talked briefly about it and he said the Merrit vinyl was a Morbern product and matched up to Seabrooke.

If you have questions he said to give him a call.

Chris