Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 09:31:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Machine down.

Started by Mike, September 17, 2012, 12:21:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I was using the  juki today sofa , found I do like it its just my old singer must me to worn in its so soothe

lc

I must say my Juki never ran right from day one.
The guy that fixed it said it wasn't set up right in the first place and as of today I can see  he was dead on !

I cannot believe the difference in its perfomance when I used it today !

I could stomp on it , no thread break no locking up !  I have never been so impressed !!  I had the man from here fixing it several times and it never ever ran as good as it did today . Thus I am taking to the man north of here from now on., it's well worth the trip.

Your right about the smoothness once they are broken in. The repairman told me mine needs more use to get broken in better .

I did not have one thread break all day and she ran as smooth as molasses.

sofadoc

Quote from: lc on January 10, 2013, 02:28:07 pmThus I am taking to the man north of here from now on., it's well worth the trip.
If it's finally adjusted properly, and the adjustments are all good and tight, you may never see that guy again.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban