Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:50:17 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Zig Zag HEAD

Started by Highvelocity, September 05, 2012, 07:31:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Highvelocity

Cthomps,

Thanks for the feedback, I don't plan to push the machine that hard but the support is nice to have I'm sure.

Brankin, I have a main heavy duty machine (Juki) for straight stiching that will blow through anything I want.  But I need the zig zag for some repair and light projects.  I understand about having the extra fire power but it's now necessary with this one...

Thank you,
   Ed
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

mroy559

Thought it will be a good one, specially for just a no only two machine. Even though you had to possess someone undergo it for just a couple 100 bucks seems as if a champion.

Highvelocity

mroy559,   We just got the sailrite and I am happy with it.  Plenty of power with the reduction gearing.  Walking foot works very well...  I like the control at the low RPM's.  In my opinion its an all around good machine. 

That being said, I felt more comfortable re-stitching a full boat cover with my juki.  It's got the power to really zing through the long runs quickly... 
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills