Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 11:19:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

It's Friday.

Started by gene, August 24, 2012, 07:15:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

August 24, 2012, 07:15:18 am Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:15:49 am by gene
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity."
Abraham Lincoln

Elderly man talking: "When I was a kid, my mom would give me one dollar and send me to the store. I would come home with a bag of potatoes, a loaf of bread, several cans of beans, and a block of cheese. You can't do that today! There are too many security cameras."

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

gene

September 07, 2012, 07:00:28 am #1 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 07:02:27 am by gene
If I heard this joke on this forum, please excuse my inability to remember much more than what I had for breakfast today.

A man is captured by natives in Africa and told that if he completes 3 tasks he will not be killed.

1. He must go into the first hut and drink all the 'magic' water.

2. He must go into the second hut and pull an infected tooth from a tigers' mouth.

3. He must go into the third hut and fully satisfy the sexual desires of a virgin.

So, with no choice in the matter, the man goes into the first hut and finds a big bowl of fowl smelling, disgusting water that has all kinds of stuff floating in it. It's obviously fermented juice of some kind, so he holds his nose and drinks all the 'magic' water. He has to hold his mouth shut to keep from vomiting, but he keeps it down. The alcohol immediately goes straight to his head.

He staggers out of the hut, barely able to stand. Building up his courage, he enters the second hut. There is growling and snarling and shrieking. The hut shakes and wobbles from side to side. The natives think the man has surely been eaten.

But, the man staggers out of the hut, clothes all torn and shredded. He has blood all over his body. And one ear is missing.

The man says to the natives, "OK. Now where's that virgin with the bad tooth?"

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

O loke that one also kody but i dont get right of the bat what here selling im julist watching all the stuff

scottymc