Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 08:17:32 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Just for fun...

Started by JuneC, August 03, 2012, 07:29:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Hey Mojo, how's the chemo going this time around.  Not so much fun, I'm sure  :'(  Hang in there.  Here's something to bring a smile to your face.  And all you other RV'ers  8)

http://now.msn.com/video-shows-trucks-demolishing-camper

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

LOL.......:)

Loved it. I would love to do that........with someone else's RV. :)

I am doing fine June. Taking alot of pain killers this time around and it is helping alleviate alot of the pain and discomfort. Was enjoying some down time while I adjust to the chemo and BANG..... Orders are starting to fly in the door. One day I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs and the next I am booked 3 weeks out.

I am going to pray no more orders come in for a few weeks as it takes me longer to get orders out the door. My 1 hour cat naps in the afternoon are turning into 3 hour long sleeping sessions. It will be a few months before my body adjusts to the chemo drugs and I can get a little bit of my energy and stamina back.

Speaking of RV's. We nearly pointed our coach to Boca last weekend but instead went to a resort in St. Augustine. I was going to call Ed to come see me but found out the resort charges $ 10 per visitor to get in. I didn't think Ed would want to pay $ 20 to come see my old butt. :)

Thanks again for posting. First time I have seen that video. What a hoot. :)

Chris

kodydog

OMG that was funny. Looks like a good next project eh mike?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html