Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:51:30 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!

Started by wind_rose_2, July 29, 2012, 06:28:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wind_rose_2

The word is out..Mike is celebrating another trip around the sun!
Best of the day (next week) Mike..try to limit yourself to doing only one job that day!
Dave

Darren Henry

Happy birthday buddy !

Hope you have a great day and years of good health and happiness.Have a couple of cold beer and some back bacon ,eh !
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Thanks guys. I got myself a early present also. I bartered some eork cor a bost its a project for me but i wanted somting to go to luch or the beach with When i did t want the fishing boat.

Peppy

Happy happy Mike! It was my birthday last thursday. GO LEO'S!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

Mike

July 30, 2012, 02:07:21 pm #4 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 02:08:32 pm by MikeM8560
Way to gov pepy so what are you now 31?

Mojo

Happy Birthday Mike. Another year above ground. That is always a good thing. Hope you have a great day. :)

( Sure are a lot of old people around here. I need to find a place with younger people like me :)

Chris

RocketmanMH1

Happy Birthday Mike ;)   You can never have too many boats!!!

Peppy

Quote from: MikeM8560 on July 30, 2012, 02:07:21 pm
Way to gov pepy so what are you now 31?

35. Me and Mojo should start a support group for young upholsterers i guess.
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering