Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 04:22:23 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

BEA stapler at a good price

Started by sofadoc, June 06, 2012, 05:48:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Quote from: jojo on June 11, 2012, 08:16:03 am
Well that shows how much I know, Sofa. I thought air was supposed to blow out of the back! :o

Yeah Jojo, I have that problem too. :o

Ahkahn, I have two really old BEA's I bought at a yard sale many moons ago. Blowing air. The only numbers I can find are 71/19. Can you help.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

ahkahn

Kody,

Probably so.  If you want to send them in to us, we'll be happy to take a look.  We won't charge you anything unless we actually fix it, and before we do, we'll call and let you know what we find.   They haven't changed the parts very much over the past 50 years. 

You can send them to our Chicago location:
DLT
ATTN: Rob
5520 W. 111th Street
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Make sure you include a business card so we know who's they are!

-Andrew

scarab29

Bought a 3/8 or 71 series from andrew @ dlt a couple years ago and couldn't be happier with it  though it isn't a BEA. Blew a seal once and went to the local Napa auto parts store and got the seal box out and matched it perfectly so there's a source for selas. For marine you'll need this stapler over the 1/2" on the plastic panels most of the mfgrs have moved to over wood in the last 10 years. 1/2 " staples just won't punch through the really dense abs.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

ahkahn

June 15, 2012, 04:37:54 pm #18 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:38:29 pm by ahkahn
Scarab,

You must have been the economy gun - the Merit?  Decent gun, too.  We try to carry one high-end and one more affordable.  Glad you like it!

-Andrew