Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 07:27:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What denim would you use for a white couch slipcover?

Started by Pegasus2007, April 13, 2012, 04:55:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pegasus2007

Hello again!  I need to figure out what to use on a couch slipcover.  They already have one and I need to chose a fairly heavyweight prewashed denim in white.  She wants to be able to just throw it in the washer when dirty.  She does this now and says her existing one has lasted a very long time.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

lc

I at this moment cannot think of a white denim I'm sure there is one out there but another good fabric ( if she is into it ) is a white faux suede / micro fibre as some call it.
I have done many slipcovers with the heavier suedes ., they lay really nice easy to work with and washable without having to iron...
I am having a gap here though because I have a book in my shop which I think is suitable as well not quite denim but I'll check in the morning . If it comes back to me I'll post it for you.