Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 03:54:21 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Dennis Got a New Job

Started by Mojo, March 22, 2012, 02:28:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I knew it was a matter of time before he retired from upholstery work and found something else to do. Gene filmed the video BTW. I knew you were old Dennis but didn't realize you were that old. I guess Kody was right when he said you were ancient. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=19THRdXxmaI

Enjoy .....   8)    ;D     :P

Chris

sofadoc

What a great idea for a career change. I think I'm gonna put my shop and all it's contents up for sale right now. But first, I've got to barcode all my inventory. ;) I'll make a fortune!!!

I actually had that happen to me once. The checker who was scanning my groceries would pass an item through the scanner just as someone was asking what aisle something was on. He would point to the aisle with the item still in his hand, and then pass it back through the scanner again. He did this 4 times.

Quote from: Mojo on March 22, 2012, 02:28:36 pm
Gene filmed the video BTW.

Actually, Gene was one of the customers. He was the one where I rang up 12 boxes of adult diapers (not because my hand was shaking....he REALLY was purchasing them). :D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

The first time I watched that video I thought it was Kody. But then realized it was you.

12 bags of depends ? Dang Gene has an active bladder. I am jealous. I take  and still cannot pee. :)

Umm...is this to much information ?   LOL

Chris

Mike

too funny remind me of Allen Funt  :P

byhammerandhand

I love that show.   I really miss "Candid Camera."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

March 22, 2012, 04:00:15 pm #5 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:01:41 pm by gene
Wow. I was watching these videos last night and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. What a coincidence that you would post this, Chris.

If you find the one where two women turn into two old men with white gotees, that a good one.

Here's one I emailed my wife last night. If it offends anyone please get mad at Chris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8DgTnPq2S4

Can you imagine the law suits that would be filed if some of these were done in the good ol' US of A?

I've started wearing depends not because I have a bladder problem, but because I'm afraid that if I ever do have a bladder problem, I won't know how to pour the piss out of my boots.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Quote from: Mojo on March 22, 2012, 02:28:36 pm
I guess Kody was right when he said you were ancient. :)
Chris

Thats not what I said. I said Dennis was an "historical item". I would never call him ancient.  :D
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on March 22, 2012, 04:00:15 pm
I'm afraid that if I ever do have a bladder problem, I won't know how to pour the piss out of my boots.
I know that Hammer has pointed out that the instructions are on the heel, but maybe if they printed them upside down, the problem would take care of itself. ???
Quote from: kodydog on March 22, 2012, 06:13:04 pm
I said Dennis was an "historical item". I would never call him ancient.  :D
I used to consider any piece of furniture that was older than me to be an antique. Where have all the antiques gone?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

That was a good one Gene. I hadn't seen that one before. :)

Chris