Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 03:13:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Warm weather comming for florida

Started by Mike, February 24, 2012, 07:02:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

i made myself a 3 window enclosure today cof my t top so im garrentied warm weather from now on .

Mojo

I have had my air on for two days now. For some reason it has not only been hot but muggy too.

I am not ready for this hot weather .

Chris

kodydog

Cold here today. Rainy tomorrow. In the 80's next week. What a crazy winter.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Can-Vas

Had one sunny day this week - ran out and patterned a job, even though the wind was blowing a bit...
:'(
I'd rather be sailing..  - but if ya gotta work it's nice to be around boats!

JuneC

Nice enclosure, Mike!  It's just March, but our pool is almost warm enough to swim in.  Probably 82 or 83 degrees. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

The husband returned from Tampa last night.  He reported it had been 88 degrees there.  He is now waking around the driveway behind the snowblower as the northeasterly wind urges him ever onward.  Welcome home, honey!  ;)

SHHR

WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE QUIT RUBBING IT IN WITH ALL THAT WARM WEATHER TO US UP NORTH!
Kyle

Mojo

Kyle:

I have the air on again today. 80 degrees and sunny today. :)

You can always call your in-laws for a weather report.

:P

Chris

Mike

Quote from: SHHR on March 01, 2012, 07:10:51 am
WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE QUIT RUBBING IT IN WITH ALL THAT WARM WEATHER TO US UP NORTH!
Kyle
airs on today also,. yesterday afternoon i had to take a little trip up to my buddy house  :D

SHHR

I can't complain too much this winter though, yesterday it was 75, today 60, and tomorrow 75. The bad part is when you get to 75 in the Ohio Valley during Februaury there's usually a tornando with it. That happened yesterday and forecast for tomorrow too.

Peppy

Quote from: Mike on March 01, 2012, 10:22:31 am

This picture really rustles my jimmies. I'm at least 2 months from boating. And don't even get me started on what you call an 'enclosure'.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

lc

Sighhhhh !
Its 28 below here. cheaper than air conditioning  LOL

Mike

Here peppy this might make you jimmies better till you can  get on the water a LITTLE CLIP