Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:02:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Related Discussion Boards

Started by Steve at Silverstone Fabrics, January 28, 2012, 12:42:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve at Silverstone Fabrics

Hey Group, I am loading more and more items into my site:  http://www.retromoderncontractfabrics.com/   .....I just put in several dozen Syntec Optima Polyurethane pieces for $9.99/yard and a "ton" of Majilite products. We are up to 325 items (my goal is 1,000 by the end of Feb). We still have several "empty" categories but that will change over the next several weeks.

Here is my question. I am aware of this forum and CarrsCorner, are there any other marine, aviation or contract upholstery discussion boards that might benefit from the products I have to offer.

Do you any suggestions for what I should  look for and bring to our community from my searches in Hickory & High Point?

Thank you for all of the private emails of encouragement  that we have received since we became a sponsor here on Ken's site.

Steve