Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 07:17:54 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

BEEN GONE TOO LONG

Started by rustyeod, January 21, 2012, 06:37:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rustyeod

Hey All
I was Sitting here looking out the window and seeing Southern Maryland drapped in freezing rain as I tried to decide if I wanted to go to the shop and do a little sewing. Instead I pull ed out the laptop and revisited this awesome forum.  It has been a while for me and after reading for an hour I realize I need to come back every nite instead of playing Words With Friends or solitare.  I see that I missed so much and might have been able to help a few people.  Sooooooo I'm back. 

Mojo

Welcome back........ You have been missed. Now get busy there are a few of us that need help. :)

Glad you found your way home. And yes, Dennis and Gene are still causing trouble. :)

Chris

bobbin

The internet is really a great way to connect with other tradesmen.  I really like that aspect of this forum and have tried a bunch of new things since I began participating. 

Mike

Hey rusty ok to play with friends though

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on January 21, 2012, 06:51:48 am
And yes, Dennis and Gene are still causing trouble.
YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT!!.............well.... OK, maybe you can :'(

Rusty>Words with friends? Man, that is so-o-o-o 27 seconds ago.
My wife is all into Angry Birds now.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Skoda

I've have gotten really busy with other stuff and have lost touch with the upholstery world. It felt good to check in and see the old crew members are still on board!

Shaun

hidebound

I work a full time job, run a small farm with the help of my son, try to get in the shop and sew as much as I can and I have 11 grandchildren. Sometimes it seems like I am to busy to check in but I miss it and always come back.

Darren Henry

Welcome back guys  ;D

What are you doing now Shaun?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!