Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:29:25 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Bost seats

Started by Mike, January 08, 2012, 11:29:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

January 08, 2012, 11:29:13 am Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:31:48 pm by Mike
Started my neighbors seat Friday afternon and just out them back in the boat there were what you see and 2 small fishing seats up front.

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/Upholstery/b232ae29.jpg

that a neighbor deal out of the way

Peppy

☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

JuneC

Nice!  That much would have probably taken me 4 days to complete. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

CreativeCanvas

Lookin good Mike. Wouldya believe nobody on my block has a boat? Been like that for 20yrs. Something very wrong with that. Guess it could be a blessing though ...?

bobbin

That looks really sharp, Mike.  I like the contrast welting in the darker sections of the upholstery. 

Mike

Hanks Bobbin it'd forest green with gold piping

Mojo

regalman190

Regal Canvas

ibstitchen

jojo

When I click on the link it says page not found  ???

Mike

RocketmanMH1

Nice work  Mike, I need to come help you out for about a week so I can see how the crap you can get that much work done in such a short time!!!!

RocketmanMH1

Still awaiting my invitation  LOL 8)

Mike

i turned my guest room into a office so you would need to sleep on the sewing table i the shop.  I may get it done quick but i have  plenty of dwn time in between jobs so i feel to need to sew fast then i can get back to relaxin'