Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 03:23:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I'M stuffed

Started by Mike, December 25, 2011, 01:05:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Letting mg turkey relax in my stomach laying on the couch
Wainting  for pumkin pie later

baileyuph

LOL, oh my Mike, you may never be the same.

I am doing it up later today, enjoy and Merry Christmas to all.

Doyle

bobbin

Mimosas, devilled eggs, ham, fruit salad, pate w/crackers, cranberry cake... .  Yeah, I'm pretty well stuffed to the gunwhales, too.  The husband had to have a nap to recover (tough gettin' old). 

Too much cat nip and an assortment off the buffet made for a lazy cat day and dog day, lol. 

Merry (Happy) Christmas to my friends here!

Mojo

Mike. I never thought about inviting you up for Christmas. You could have come up and had dinner with us and we have a guest room and you could have spent the night. I apologize for that.

Was John there with you ?

Merry Christmas.

Chris

Mike

Atnks Chris yes my
brother and I had a feast

Must be somthing in the firmer or a mix of he stuffing lotatoes and cranberry sauce tha tmakr you
sleppy.  Well I'll be glad to get back to buisness as usual tomorow. Alot
of my nieghbor went out in there boats   One guy I know came in with a full load light and music on having a god time.  Wishing merry xmass as they went by still havnt run my boat yet.  Have you used your wellcraft much Chris ?

JuneC

Merry Christmas, y'all!!!    ;D

Bobbin, I need your recipe for that cranberry cake.  I used to make a cranberry/orange nut bread that was delicious but I lost the recipe in a move.  I just love cranberry anything.  Post it or IM when you get a sec. 

We started the day with mimosas, quiche lorraine, bacon, croissants, and seafood rangoon, followed by a nap, then traditional turkey with all the fixings.  20 for dinner.  Such fun, now exhausted. 
June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

Recipe sent, June.  I hope you like it.  I have to get busy in the kitchen; clean up yesterday was as a minimal as it gets...

cruiser

Sugar hangover from the cookies and candy ::)

Mike

Cleanup.  Ya I've still vot a turkey in the stovetop :(

Mojo

Mike:

I haven't splashed the boat yet. I have had no time to install new carpet. The interior is all done and ready to go in.

If we are home next Christmas you and John are more then welcome to come up for Christmas.

Chris

Darren Henry

QuoteYa I've still vot a turkey in the stovetop Sad

How tall was that dog? Maybe you should have told the owners that she'd be ready to go home when they got home.  ;D.  :( "Course you'd have had to lock up the chain so no Wanker could pinch it for X-mas thrills  >:

QuoteI just love cranberry anything. 

The old lady makes a Cranberry strussel tart that I'm quite fond of.Brown sugar,creme cheeze,etc.. as a tart. I don't know if I got a copy of the recipe when she booked,but I can get one if your interested.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!