Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 03:18:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Are Car Thongs the New Car Bra?

Started by TheHogRing, December 12, 2011, 02:40:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHogRing

Please tell me no: http://tinyurl.com/c4wezu2

As much as it pains me to say it, Harry Balz Novelties - the company known the world over for its manufacturing of Truck Nutz - is launching a line of car thongs.

SHHR

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

bobbin

I'm with you, Kody.  Lol, maybe they should make them in plaid for the New England contingent...

Bob T

CreativeCanvas

Well if yer gonna wear a bra you should have panties too...

byhammerandhand

Truck nuts, also known as Bulls Balls®, truck balls, BumperNuts, BumperBalls, or Trucksticles.  To me, very tasteless.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/02/hanging-truck-nuts-grows-into-free-speech-debate/
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

Quote from: Bob T on December 12, 2011, 03:10:52 pm
Definitely a "tramp stamp".

The part of the thong that is visable under a woman's blouse when she bends over is called the "Whale tail". ;D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

bobbin

Hammer, they do rather make me look at the person behind the wheel with a moderately raised eyebrow.  ;)

CreativeCanvas

December 12, 2011, 03:43:01 pm #9 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:53:02 pm by CreativeCanvas
Quote from: sofadoc on December 12, 2011, 03:26:42 pm
Quote from: Bob T on December 12, 2011, 03:10:52 pm
Definitely a "tramp stamp".

The part of the thong that is visable under a woman's blouse when she bends over is called the "Whale tail". ;D
Thanks for the definition SD. Heh heh heh ...

gene

I had thought of selling coffin handles for the Smart car. They would go on the front and back and save some eventual costs of burial.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

CreativeCanvas

Quote from: gene on December 12, 2011, 03:56:32 pm
I had thought of selling coffin handles for the Smart car. They would go on the front and back and save some eventual costs of burial.

gene

Ha! Ya you'd think they'd pre-install the coffin handles? My lil bro sold cars for awhile and somebody traded a 'Smart Car' in on a new Chrysler 300. Smart cars were relatively new at the time so naturally everybody at the dealership had to drive it.

Overwhelming opinion was no one'd be caught dead in it.

Mojo

Quote from: CreativeCanvas on December 12, 2011, 04:43:59 pm
Quote from: gene on December 12, 2011, 03:56:32 pm

gene

Ha! Ya you'd think they'd pre-install the coffin handles? My lil bro sold cars for awhile and somebody traded a 'Smart Car' in on a new Chrysler 300. Smart cars were relatively new at the time so naturally everybody at the dealership had to drive it.

Overwhelming opinion was no one'd be caught dead in it.

In the event of a crash I do not think anyone would be caught alive in one.

I heard the Fire Departments now carry can openers to get to the occupants of smart cars in the event of a wreck.  8)

Dennis: Thank you for that whale tail tidbit. I never knew that. :) Geeez we learn so much on this forum. :)

Chris
Chris

SHHR

I suppose if you has too much junk in your trunk, it may be virtually invisible :o

Kyle

Bob T

At first, I was thinking "I don't want to see it", but Kyle made me re-think that idea.