Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 03:16:41 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New to the Discussion Board.

Started by ibstitchen, December 04, 2011, 05:46:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ibstitchen

Right!!...Thanks bobbin.  I've had a lot of compliments on that fabric. I'm working on two striped chairs right now.
Cats have been living on these two chairs out in this lady's garage.  What a mess. But I think the chairs will look pretty good when I'm finished with them.

sofadoc

BTW IB, have you met BobT? He's a member on this board. He lives in Corpus Christi. If you ever get up around Greenville, look me up.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

ibstitchen

No I have not met BobT. I'm only about 90 miles form Corpus Christi.  I haven't been up you way in a couple of years. If I remember right Greenville is up in the Dallas area...Right?  East of Plano? It's been a long time since I've been up that way.  Do you ever make it down here on the Gulf?

sofadoc

Quote from: ibstitchen on December 10, 2011, 10:45:52 am
Do you ever make it down here on the Gulf?
I have a customer that owns a condo in Galveston. We stay there when we're going out on a cruiseship. Only been to Corpus once. Greenville is 50 miles NE of Dallas.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Miami Mike

Welcome ibstitchen, Sorry for the late welcome but I've been on the road doing some trade shows. Looks like I will be in TX in March. Got a show going on in Austin I think?
http://swifa.org/ So any Marine or Awning companies bring it on.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

ibstitchen

Sofadoc... I have a niece that lives in Galveston.  We make it over there maybe twice a year. We have yet taken a cruise. We had one booked 2 years ago but had to cancel it. We still would like to take one Maybe someday.

ibstitchen

MiamiMike......Thanks for the welcome. Looks like you do a lot of traveling. Austin..what a fun city! The oldest son and his family lives there. 

Alonso

Hi,
I'm Alonso from Canada.I'm newbie here.I'm 25 years old.One of my friend tell me about this site.
I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here .