Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 05:35:27 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Still waitiNg

Started by Mike8560, November 14, 2011, 01:45:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

November 14, 2011, 01:45:35 pm Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:47:07 pm by Mike8560
On My delivery today. Tracking g says it commi g some days it here before lich but most about 4 - 5 pm

jojo

You and me both, Mike. Seems like no matter where I live, I'm always UPS's last stop of the day.

DBR1957

If UPS is late then I know it's a different driver. One day my regular driver was
late and it was because a supervisor was doing his rounds with him and made
him stick to the computer generated delivery route. When will people learn that
computers have no idea about real life or traffic.

Mike8560

Well it finnaly  made it at 6

Mojo

I am last for Blue Streak and last for UPS which means I never get my packages till 6 pm. During the holidays UPS wont show till 7 or 8 pm.

I just talked to my UPS driver and he said the mad rush has already started. They hired more seasonal help and in some areas have switched to golf karts versus pulling trailers. They use the golf karts in gated communities and pay seasonal help to deliver the packages.

Chris