Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 03:21:36 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Cutting table that folds up

Started by Ihavenoname, October 09, 2011, 03:00:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihavenoname

I've reworked my shop and cleaned out a lot of old junk and have done a lot of space saving innovations. But what about that 5x9 or so cutting table?

Any suggestions on a folding or space saving cutting/sewing table?

I was thinking of  a ping pong table
Thank you for your help

MinUph

I like a nice solid sturdy table for cutting. I lean over it all the time.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

kodydog

Bobbin had a good post for a nice folding table her hubby built for her. Maybe she'll post it again.

Where is that girl anyway?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

I've talked to folks who like a ping pong table.

I'm like minuph, I like a sturdy table. I built mine and I used 4" x 4" pressure treated wood for the legs. I can crawl on top of it with no problem.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Ihavenoname

Confession

Some times I lay on mine and watch TV instead of work. But that's what working for yourself is all about.

SteveMoke

Mine started off as an 8' x 4' but was a little long for my everyday purpose's, so I cut 2' off and edged it on the underside with 2" x 1" then re-attached it using hinges so it folds down 90 deg and lift it up to slide a 3" x 3" single trestle under the end to give me back 8' x 4' when needed. Oh yeah, and I can crawl all over it, I may have to think about hooking a TV set up somewhere now OBH has given me an idea!

kodydog

Three things the ultimate shop needs.

Refrigerator

Bathroom

TV

I never have to go home.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html