Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:48:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

LB5 Embroidery Machine Spray Oil Lubricant

Started by Vtool, October 09, 2011, 05:37:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vtool

Has anyone used this product ? my wife claims it was best lube for embroidery machines. didn't know if it was okay for sewing machines. here's some info on product.
LB5 Spray Lubricant
Embroidery Machine Lubricant 300 ml / 10 oz
Comes with extension tube to facilitate lubrication in difficult  to reach places.

LB5 embroidery machine lubricant spray was developed specifically for embroidery machines. Features include a measured amount of spray lubricant per each nozzle depression, preventing over oiling and saturated garments. LB5 provides over 3,600 applications per can. Does not drip or run, LB5 stays where you spray it. Great for use on Embrodiery Machine Rotary Hooks, Needle Bar Driver and Bearings, Needle Bar, and Connecting Rod and Head trimming Parts. just wanted some feedback .

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Vtool on October 09, 2011, 05:37:34 am
Has anyone used this product ? my wife claims it was best lube for embroidery machines. didn't know if it was okay for sewing machines. here's some info on product.
LB5 Spray Lubricant
Embroidery Machine Lubricant 300 ml / 10 oz
Comes with extension tube to facilitate lubrication in difficult  to reach places.

LB5 embroidery machine lubricant spray was developed specifically for embroidery machines. Features include a measured amount of spray lubricant per each nozzle depression, preventing over oiling and saturated garments. LB5 provides over 3,600 applications per can. Does not drip or run, LB5 stays where you spray it. Great for use on Embrodiery Machine Rotary Hooks, Needle Bar Driver and Bearings, Needle Bar, and Connecting Rod and Head trimming Parts. just wanted some feedback .

Never heard of it, but that doesn't mean anything.  I sell American made Melco Bravo embroidery machines, and setup and service them, but I use standard stainless sewing oil.