Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:21:32 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Weathermax LT

Started by R.A.F. CaNvAs, October 03, 2011, 10:48:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

R.A.F. CaNvAs

The best thing since sliced bread, This Weathermax product is amazing and even better in white !

I have never worked with such amazing fabric !   ::)

Peppy

Right on! I've heard of weathermax but haven't ever seen it. Our sales rep was telling us how awesome it was bit the roll we ordered was backordered till J.C. comes back. What makes it so gravy? It's acrylic, right?

Personaly I think sunbrella's gone down the crapper. I think they gear their business toward the next bottle of 303 than a super awesome fabric. It'd be nice to have an alternative to put glen raven on their toes. 
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike8560

MI'M going to try some weatherman. O. A patio and bar b que cover. 
O. Boats people want what they know. 

Mojo

Miami Mike swears by Weathermax. He is supposed to send me a cut piece to run through my machine and play with it.

I am excited to see it. I will probably make an small outdoor cover for something outside so I can see how it holds up to the Florida UV rays.

Chris

R.A.F. CaNvAs

Ooops,  You'd better ask Snugtop Rich'
       I kinda struggled to sew it with my dressmaking machine
           Then I had to iron it .
                 In retrospect ..... it's not the best
                       Nay it's shite !

Mike8560

I mAde a deckboat cover with this also I found it ok   Like surlast. Only a bit heavier I think  looks about the same ass all thoose cards I see of coated fabrics. I don't this it's junk. Just not ad good as sunbrella outdure or recril. Stamoid and weblon no comparison