Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 05:13:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Have a a look please

Started by Mike8560, September 12, 2011, 06:03:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

September 12, 2011, 06:03:37 am Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:38:19 am by Mike8560
I was able to to work on my website I fix some of the typo I had
fixed  some pic links and added a few
I need to  hange some things but it you have a chance can younpoint out any errors I may have Made  ?

JuneC

Hi Mike, on your "Bimini top" page near the bottom...

flows with the lines of your boat for an atractive apearance.
    should be
flows with the lines of your boat for an attractive appearance.

On the "Upholstery" page...

ready for next season so you dont loose
   should be
ready for next season so you don't lose

On the "Covers" page...

Mooring covers protect  you decks finnish and can be customized for all your individual needs.
   should be
Mooring covers protect your deck's finish and can be customized for all your individual needs.

and

Quick and easy to install they protect your boats interior with alot less hassle.
  should be
Quick and easy to install they protect your boat's interior with a lot less hassle.

I think the content and photos are great, maybe Mojo has some recommendations as our resident marketing expert.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Eric

September 12, 2011, 07:13:09 am #2 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:14:04 am by Eric
We are a family run business with over 20 years experience. originally operating on lake Winnipesaukee in NH and now serving Charlotte county sence april 2004

All our Tops and covers have double sewn  seams, reinforced wear spots ,

double facings & matching bindings!

Tenara lifetime thread formerly known as Gore-Tex available on request
We are a family run business with over 20 years experience. Originally operating on lake Winnipesaukee in NH and now serving Charlotte county since April 2004

All our Tops and covers have double sewn seams, reinforced wear spots ,

Double facings & matching bindings!

Tenara lifetime thread formerly known as Gore-Tex available on request.

Allan

September 12, 2011, 03:25:05 pm #3 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:30:24 pm by Allan
Mike

Can I suggest that you get rid of all the different colours of your services as it cheapens the look of the site
Also the menu that is dot pointed change the colour of the font to blue to match the other font colour as it is too hard to read in white
Just a bit of formatting on  the front page
See if you can get the site positioned in the middle of the screen

Otherwise looks good

Allan

mike802

Mike I think the site looks great.  Unfortunately I am not a good proof reader, but over all the site held my interest and if I was in the market it would generate a call from me.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Mike8560

low. The page used to be centered the. Avaryo e got wide screen and it is off for them on. My old monitor it is centered I'll see what I can do but if I make it wide to fit a widescreen full I think it would be cut off on a small monitor.

I have fixed a dew things but my old loc is slow
note taken in the font colors
thanks