Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 07:30:11 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I Cried Today

Started by Mojo, September 07, 2011, 08:15:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

But then again I always cry when I have to order a spool of Solarfix ( Tenara ). MiamiMike is pretty used to my tearful phone calls. :)

I started sobbing when he said the price went up $ 10 bucks. He also said alot of products have seen price increases lately so beware when you quote. He said Outdura just increased their prices to the suppliers as well.

Chris

Mike8560

can see it now.
Have you seen thst comerial about auto insurance where rhe guys car Is up
a pole and he's crying ?

Mojo

I haven't seen that commercial.

Mike was nice about it but I detected a thought in his head which stated " Suck it up cupcake and buy the thread and quit whinning ". :)

Chris

gene

September 07, 2011, 02:42:45 pm #3 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:43:53 pm by gene
So you did a "Roy Orbison" to your spool of Solarfix?

At least it wasn't your thumb!

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike8560

September 07, 2011, 02:46:07 pm #4 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:48:20 pm by Mike8560
Here  it is I picture this as the to e of your call ordering thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNLPfnTDCsU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
you call mike direct I just call just call Jacksonville.
doesent he get credit either way?
I used to have a tackle saleman who did

Mojo

Great video Mike. Yup, that is me calling Mike. :)

I have Mike on speed dial. I do call and order from the 800 number sometimes but prefer ordering directly from Mike. It gives me the chance to give him a ration of sh*t. :)

I guess I could call the 1-800 number and order my supplies and then call gene and give him crap instead. :)

BTW, When I talked to Mike today he was on his way over to see our Atlantic side buddy June. :)

Chris

Mojo

One of my all time favorite commercials which fits right in with this conversation. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaFy0x_Uixo

Chris

Mike8560

I
loved that commercial mamby Pamby.  Tissue?
Mike drop in on my shop once but I was onsite I just got. Card In my door

JuneC

Quote from: Mojo on September 07, 2011, 03:05:00 pm

BTW, When I talked to Mike today he was on his way over to see our Atlantic side buddy June. :)

Chris

Yep, Mike showed up at the shop yesterday while I was at my grubby best  :-X.  Nothing like a little (or a lot) of dirt and sweat to make a great first impression, eh?

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

Did he give you my message about the T-Shirt ?

:)

Chris

Mike8560

Shirt you k kw I got some tee from mike  blue one with a  cand store for trimmers on it. 
It's  getting old now