Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 07:10:41 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Is everyone ok afterirene

Started by Mike8560, August 29, 2011, 08:18:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

August 29, 2011, 08:18:27 am Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:44:11 am by Mike8560
Anybody. Have problems ?!   Any work. I was Getting  calls for work the next day before

Miami Mike

Mike, I'm good to go, but do have a few NC customers that got water in shop and home>>>
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

bobbin

Total non-event for us, Mike.  I'm not sure we received over 2" of rain and the winds were not too very strong, either.  Evidently, the track of the storm was more inland so NJ, CT, western MA, and VT took the worst of it.  Looked like it sucked for them!

Our lights flickered and went out for about 15 seconds then came back on and were fine from then on.  We had plenty of food for the cats, new batteries in our headlamps, oil in the Aladdin oil lamps, and a few gallons of drinking water.  Water to flush the john is in the pond and the buckets were ready.  Gas range in the kitchen and plenty of freeze packs in the freezer.  Plenty of matches and lighters.

We don't worry to much about weather here.  :)

scarab29

Ok here , the marinas look like the first day of spring, Only a couple boats left in the water. One sank in my buds slip and took off his dock box. Jerk was there at 10:30 sat night trying to move it and pulled it into his slip , that's where it rests !! :P
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

jsquail

rain and wind event here in VA. most everyone removed their canvas goods prior to the storm.
Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

Mike8560

Will probly start getting some call later.
Must have been my situaltion here I got calls the day after the storm hurricane Charley Friday the 13 2004
the marinas lulled most all the boats a d out I side what theybcould but there is alot of houses here with there boat in the back in the water or on a lift.  And in august many were out if state  everyone was expecting Tampa north of here to be hit but it turned at the last min  and went fron a 3 to cat 4 at landfall folks were useing there boats genn got power ac a d refrige. 
  Allot didn't take off there canvas as they wernt home   Me mine was on  a trailer