Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 10:25:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Stamoid heavy F 4313, can any one help ?

Started by Grebo, June 23, 2011, 08:51:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grebo

June 23, 2011, 08:51:06 am Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:53:14 am by Grebo
Help !
I have quoted in on a job, with a specific material in mind, as above in Perla grey 10001.
The top colour is not actually as important as the underside, the sample I have, has a dull black/grey woven backing which is idea for what I want it for.
After being told that the colour I wanted wasn't in stock for another 20 days I chose another, marine blue. Which the customer agreed with.
Well it's turned up & the backing is a lovely 'shiny' silver. The exact opposite of what I need.
I have checked with my supplier & it's the new stock they have no old stuff ! I have spoken to one other in the UK ( Kayospruce ) & they also only have the silver backed.
I understand things change, BUT ! unless I can get a minimum of 3 metres of 260cm. I will have to change plans again & risk upsetting the customer.
It's a bit of a prestige jobby for me, Volvo ocean race rib !
So  Has any one got any old stock with the dull boring backing ?  ( it's a camera boat so needs to be 'dull' )
Which they can send to me without breaking the bank ?

Suzi

fragged8