Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 03:44:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

singer for a pineapple

Started by needles eye, June 16, 2011, 10:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

needles eye

June 16, 2011, 10:26:38 am Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:38:39 pm by needles eye

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

16 posts in, and your already writing stories that include spanking women? 

Not for nothing needles eye, but your moving quickly on my chart of quality posters here on the Upholstery Message board. 

Cheers!

jojo

Wow! Can I buy the movie rights??

Mike8560

I've not yet spoke of spanking

Greg you do t happen to be of Itialian decent do you?
Not for nothin'

Allan

Bloody Hell needles eye

What is in the air that you are breathing over there in the west??
Are you breathing volcanic ash from the Chile volcano??

Allan    ;D ;D

needles eye

June 17, 2011, 05:32:56 am #5 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:39:39 pm by needles eye

if a spankin' new cover for your sewing machine is now required
see link below sixth line down being wherein "craft and sewing room projects"
http://sewing.about.com/od/freeprojects/Free_Sewing_Patterns.htm

fragged8

Wow needles back up a touch buddy, I found that a bit too harsh.

Mike is the top poster on this forum and in the time i've been on here I've never found him anything but a kind, sharing kind of guy.

He's done nothing but share his massive knowledge to us guys and gals with no reward but a few kind words, I for one know he was only joking as i'm sure everyone else who knows him did too.

I feel like deleting that post because I think it is disrespectful but shall hang on and see what the feeling is.

the reason this forum works so well and has not seen a flame war for as long as i can remember is the courteous way we all treat each other, And long may it continue.

Regards
Richard

jojo

yeah, clearly mike was merely commenting on the "not for nothing" colloquialism as being a northeast italian saying. and it gave me a chuckle, because both greg and i are from pennsylvania, and, not for nothin', it's quite common here!
not sure how the wife beating thing evolved from that??  ??? and i'm not sure how you can get crotchety from that statement either.
i think mike is a funny, positive guy and not crotchety in the least!

Mike8560

A good friend of mine is Itialian A s sailus not for nothing all the time and ha e only heard itialian Americans to say this jojo it's odd  I wonder how pensylvanians come about this saying
if you read the 1st post that's where the wemon spa king came about
I've got to do pick up some boat seats now   

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

No Italian, but good guess!

I'm a mutt, mixed four ways.

As far as the spanking goes, nobody was, as I take it, spanked in the process of this threadoriginalinal post.  It was a matter of saying, that said, I'm not aware common Aussie laws, where spaking between consenting adults may not only be perfectly legal, but also encouraged.  Again, I don't know, and it's not fair for me to speculate.

Allan

Gregg

"I'm not aware common Aussie laws, where spaking between consenting adults may not only be perfectly legal, but also encouraged."

I don't know either   :o

Allan 

scottymc

Quote from: needles eye on June 17, 2011, 05:32:56 am
Risum teneatis, amici? (L.), could you keep from laughing, friends?

;D   most every hen loves the sound of it's own cackle

Not sure what we're breathin', Allan, maybe  its's just that love is in the air... or the full moon even, and, anyway missus says on the way to work noted there was a huge red, firey, orangey ball visible over your direction 'round 7:30 am or so this morning, that is,  being way after dawn
mike 8560 with your kind indulgence you sound like you can be a bit of a real crotchety old bastard sometimes man
you been left out in the rain to long or somethink?
hee hee, cant' you take a joke, you just like feel like picking on Italians this day?
spell it out for you pal - suggest you go and wet a line old chap, that is, at your dignified leisure
i got some good Italian mates and noted not all of 'em indulge in spanking women's asses, say
whereas various other nationalities in differing countries love slapping their "bitches" around

guess i can try to understand your souless sewing machines are inanimate objects that mean nothin' to you
and maybe not for nothin' crochet is best
:P

et sic de ceteris (L.) , and so about the rest
if a spankin' new cover up is now required
see link below sixth line down being wherein "craft and sewing room projects"
http://sewing.about.com/od/freeprojects/Free_Sewing_Patterns.htm

Is this some form of spam, the like of which we have not seen before?

Mojo

My Story:

One day on my way to my favorite billibong to sit a spell and do a walkabout I came across a Sheila whose Kangaroo was broke down. She looked pretty our of sorts and I felt kind bad for the old chook so I stopped to help her. Turns out she is a Manly beach girl from the land of Oz.

I felt so sorry for her ( I had to shoot the Roo by the way ) I married her. I paid her Mom 20 quid for the gal and have been happy since. Best deal I ever made. :)

Now if I can just teach her to cook.  8)

Chris

sofadoc

Now I'm really confused, is there gonna be spanking, or not? ???
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

jojo

Interesting, Chris...you like manly girls??  ;D