Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 07, 2024, 02:35:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

sth-8bld-3 seiko manual in pdf

Started by Ernesto1, June 06, 2011, 08:24:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernesto1

Does anyone have a pdf manual for the seiko STH-8BLD-3?  Mine came with an owners manual for a Consew 206 RB-5.  I would really prefer to have the Seiko manual.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to everyone who may respond.  Darryl

Danny D.

Ernesto1

Danny D.  Thanks for the info.  However I had looked at that site and you had to purchase the download from their website.  I was hoping someone had a copy they could possible share.

Thanks again, Darryl

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Ernesto1 on June 06, 2011, 11:15:36 am
Danny D.  Thanks for the info.  However I had looked at that site and you had to purchase the download from their website.  I was hoping someone had a copy they could possible share.

Thanks again, Darryl

I found this one on Keystone Sewing Machine's website http://www.keysew.com/Webpages/DemoImages/206RB-5 SEIKO.pdf.  They must have some pretty damn good folks over there to give away for free what others are going to charge you for!  I hear their service and parts dept. is top flight as well!@# 

:P

Ernesto1

Gregg, you are the man!  Thanks so much for the pdf file.

Not sure if this the right place to post this but figured it is in line with this topic.

I'm planning a short trip to NJ from FL in late July.  My intention is to stop at Keystone Sewing and purchase a second sewing machine.  Either a new Highland or a Consew 206rb-5, or perhaps a good used machine.  Do you happen to know if the store will be closed anytime in late July for a summer break?  If not, I'll see ya in July.

Thanks again, Darryl

Mojo

I found this one on Keystone Sewing Machine's website http://www.keysew.com/Webpages/DemoImages/206RB-5 SEIKO.pdf.  They must have some pretty damn good folks over there to give away for free what others are going to charge you for!  I hear their service and parts dept. is top flight as well!@# 

[/quote]

The Mom and Dad there are great people. Their kid I think may have been hit in the head one to many times though.  ;D

Chris

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

June 06, 2011, 05:41:40 pm #6 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:46:15 pm by Gregg @ Keystone Sewing
Quote from: Mojo on June 06, 2011, 02:48:00 pm

I found this one on Keystone Sewing Machine's website http://www.keysew.com/Webpages/DemoImages/206RB-5 SEIKO.pdf.  They must have some pretty damn good folks over there to give away for free what others are going to charge you for!  I hear their service and parts dept. is top flight as well!@#  

The Mom and Dad there are great people. Their kid I think may have been hit in the head one to many times though.  ;D

Chris

OH, now that's funny!  At least as funny as my previous post on this thread.  I guess it's harder and harder to fool the new guy any more.  We must be getting some top flight posters if you can't put one past 'em before their 5th post!

<Dripping with sarcasm>Chirs, for once, after reading your reply, I'm sitting here laughing as I type this.  And that's not saying a lot, since I am an avid reader of your "Friday Funnies".<Dripping with sarcasm>  

Batta BOOM@

No, seriously, Chirs, what you posted  WAS funny, and I'm am still laughing!