Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:41:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Adler 67-372

Started by W Vaughan, May 25, 2011, 06:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

W Vaughan

Hi.  Im new to the forum. I do a few upholstery projects a year just as a hobby. My Adler 67-372 has a damaged timing belt.  Does anyone know of an availiable replacement?  Thanks in advance for the help.

W Vaughan

BigJohn

Try Bob Kovar at Toledo Sewing Machine, he's well respected on this board and advertises in the classified section. Here's his ad:

For Sale: New and used industrial sewing machines. Single and  double needle. Adler, Brother, Juki, Pfaff, Singers and more. $399 and up. We stock parts, needles and thread. Bob Kovar toll free# 1-866-362-7397  Sewmun@aol.com (7/31/10)

W Vaughan

Thanks. I called Bob and he quickly resolved my problem. The cloth belt is no longer available but the new pulleys are available to run the newer rubber belt on my machine.

W Vaughan

BigJohn

Great news I'm glad he could help!