Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 04, 2024, 10:37:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Need you help with identifying a clear marine vinyl...

Started by Pegasus2007, January 29, 2011, 02:42:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

regalman190

No one here in NY wants to spend the money on Strataglas. We mainly use Aquaview or Crystal Clear. Both are great products. As for scratches, I work with the paper that comes with the vinyl underneath it. i also lay down a piece of headliner material on my table to work on.
Regal Canvas

Mike8560

I've fried covering my table with soft felt. Also had soft cloths under themas ri work. The best thing sonfar is I lay my plastic patterns on my table a d la the vinyl on top and cut to shape and put all my zipper. Start and stops on ect.  Now as I cut out each window that I s ore with a blade and tear apart I now have each pattern astic under each window I'll keep it under for the whole
time I work on it even sewing it on as I do my double facing. And zippers I'll leave the Asti. On the one side and seperate the windows with a soft cloth till on ready to install then I tear on the plastic it will rear lime a peferated paper at the stitches