Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 09:32:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Shop Update

Started by Mojo, March 26, 2014, 07:44:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbin

That's a nice set up, Mike.  having the heavy plastic on a roller is a really big help and goes a long way to preventing scratching!

brmax

Thankyou!, It seems I notice some things in shops and put them back somewhere???
and then you all mention, Oh this and that which is great for myself. It jump starts the brain on a great product or item that is really needed. I am now putting a cart in the front of the line for projects, its funny I seen them against walls an such just holding binding or ropes and zipper or wire. Crazy I had several very small ones for wiring and cable, I am going to check the garage supplies for welding and now that its getting warmer I can open the doors for welding. Its been raining for a couple days and time for pace change. thanks again and good day