Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 01:15:08 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Hot Tub Cover

Started by Highvelocity, May 16, 2011, 12:11:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scarab29

I found a guy that will deliver and install the cover for like 350. He even took the old one away !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Highvelocity

Quote from: scarab29 on May 18, 2011, 12:48:31 pm
I found a guy that will deliver and install the cover for like 350. He even took the old one away !!

I just wonder what kind of profit that guy is making for $350...???  And what type of material he used.  Different foams have different "R" values etc...   But for $350 if it lasts 3 years you did good.
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

gene

I like the aluminum cover. You can cook your eggs and bacon on it in the summer.
Don't put your tongue on it in the winter. Or if you do, have someone take a picture and post it for us.  :P

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

scarab29

5 years so far , same quality as the "jacuszzi brand" cover I bought with the tub 11 years ago. I figure he must pick them up at the factory and run up and down the east coast here.

Quote from: Highvelocity on May 18, 2011, 01:30:59 pm
Quote from: scarab29 on May 18, 2011, 12:48:31 pm

I just wonder what kind of profit that guy is making for $350...???  And what type of material he used.  Different foams have different "R" values etc...   But for $350 if it lasts 3 years you did good.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.