Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 10:21:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Move is Complete

Started by regalman190, May 01, 2014, 05:49:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

May 10, 2014, 08:08:28 pm #15 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:21:55 pm by Mike
don't you start slowing down now June? I do  thank god  

it takes some getting used to Joe the different cycle of business in Florida compared to the northeast .  I fint here in SWFL September to me my slowest month of the year. the locals are done boating with school back in session as it was up north and the snowbirds havnt returned yet then they start returning oct  nov  dec then January there in full force forget about going to a restaurant.  then in april they leave many this year waited an extra month .

Darren Henry

For good reason; our weather has sucked this spring. there were still traces of snow in the bush in the beginning May and with a few exceptions it has been unusually cool and rainy. Around here the farmers haven't even started to seed and the 3 days of rain they're calling for won't help.

Yesterday was gorgeous though---sunny and 18 C high 60's F.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Darrn for me now 60 is cool it its 50s im cold.

regalman190

Thanks June. Manart is actually a few blocks away, which has been great. No more waiting two days and no more paying shipping. Also Miami Corp is in Jacksonville so that's one day shipping. We'd like to go out on your boat when it's ready. Heck, we'll bring the beer, or wine.....or both.

Mike....the season is different but it has to be better than NY. I have work booked and still getting calls. Much better than NY. I was pretty much doing nothing for five or six months. The calls would start coming in right about now. Especially after the lousy winter we had.
Regal Canvas

Mike

I hear ya joe in NH it was the same

it fell all backwards here, fall is the start and spring is winding down