Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 10:23:47 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Tuff day for me

Started by Mike, May 08, 2013, 04:14:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

May 08, 2013, 04:14:26 am Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:25:39 pm by Mike
I have to go sew a ten foot bimini them pattern and sew a smaller bimini for a pontoon then a connectir between the 2 and boots  i bent the frames yesterday but was short one frane. After i get thst bent s d sll done i have togo install.    Uggg.

NDAV8R

Ya, I here you bro...I'm installing an air ambulance conversion (2 person gurney) in a late model Pilatus aircraft, and part of my job is to install LED flood lights on the cargo door. I use FAA approved panel board called Kydex (ABS plastic that does not burn) for the LED mount panel and cut it TOO short on one end after I did 3 hours of riveting the mounts in place. Ugggh!!!

Fortunately after calling the Factory of the very expensive Kydex, I can use ABS bonding adhesive that plumbers use to weld the pieces together. The repair will take an hour vs buying new Kydex and re-reviting before I cover it.

Gale.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

kodydog

Some days its hard to get on a roll.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike

finished at 5 then had to go install I didn't get over till 7