Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 07:18:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I Need a Favor Ya'll

Started by Mojo, April 21, 2013, 06:06:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grebo

Ah, Ok Chris I get it now.
 :-*

Suzi

Mojo

Quote from: sofadoc on April 23, 2013, 05:14:16 am
Quote from: Mojo on April 22, 2013, 05:00:46 pm
More Facebook likes goes back to search rankings, etc. It also lends credibility to your business.
It can be complex understanding everything these days. The search rankings used to be so straight forward until Google, yahoo and the rest found ways to start making money off ranking you. The search business is very complex now days.

Chris; When I "Liked" your page on Sunday, I was #15. As I write this, I see that you now have 46 Likes.

Does 25 extra Likes make a significant difference in the rankings?

I believe we had one or possibly two when I first posted this. I had heard that facebook had internal measurements of 15 or above but I am not sure about this. I do know that 45 or 50 likes is better then 1....lol..

Chris

scarab29

Today I posted a pic of a job im working on. It reached 28 people in a couple hours. Saturday I posted a pic and it reached 62. Not gonna get 62 people through the shop this week. Im sure some of the people are from here since they liked my page though. Still gets you out there.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.