Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 07:27:10 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I Need a Favor Ya'll

Started by Mojo, April 21, 2013, 06:06:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I am trying to boost the facebook numbers and was hoping that those of you on facebook could
like our page.

Thanks everyone.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Vos-Inc/101637293341450?fref=ts

Chris

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Well at least I have one person in this forum that likes me.......... :)..LOL

Chris

Alsworld

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

byhammerandhand

April 21, 2013, 02:44:23 pm #5 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:45:57 pm by byhammerandhand
consider yourself licked.

[sic]
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mojo

CKKC

You are definitely liked!   ;)

Mike

April 21, 2013, 05:29:58 pm #8 Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:30:27 pm by Mike
I liked you twice me and the biz

Grebo

I will do it, but don't understand the point ?

???

Suzi

timtheboatguy

http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

Mojo

Suzi:

More Facebook likes goes back to search rankings, etc. It also lends credibility to your business.

It can be complex understanding everything these days. The search rankings used to be so straight forward until Google, yahoo and the rest found ways to start making money off ranking you. The search business is very complex now days.

Chris

Darren Henry

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on April 22, 2013, 05:00:46 pm
More Facebook likes goes back to search rankings, etc. It also lends credibility to your business.
It can be complex understanding everything these days. The search rankings used to be so straight forward until Google, yahoo and the rest found ways to start making money off ranking you. The search business is very complex now days.

Chris; When I "Liked" your page on Sunday, I was #15. As I write this, I see that you now have 46 Likes.

Does 25 extra Likes make a significant difference in the rankings?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Kathy0701