Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 02:03:33 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Opp's

Started by Mojo, November 27, 2011, 05:17:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I typically jump on here a few times a day and quickly go through the posts. What I haven't been doing is wondering into the other areas of this site. Yikes. I just spent the morning drinking coffee and going through posts all the way back to July that I missed in the green room, business forum, etc. I guess I need to start paying closer attention to the other sections versus just reading this page. :)

On another note, I am still buried in work. I start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and the phone rings or I get an e-mail from an out of state customer and away we go. The bad part is that I have projects around the house I need to finish up and start a couple new ones and I cannot get to them. I am appreciative of the work and can use the extra cash but dang..... I need to get these projects done on the house and I also want to get back to my favorite past time - woodworking. I watched Mike 802 on a video in his woodshop and it drove me nucking futs thinking my woodshop lies dormant. :)

I have not been making my rounds and handing out cards and have been laying low trying to keep any new business from finding me for a while but the referrals are pouring in. The one thing about referrals is that it makes me realize that I must be turning out some good quality work otherwise I would not be getting them. have any of you ever felt that you must be doing good by your customers since they are referring you to friends ? Just goes to show you just how important it is to turn out quality work.

Anyways, I guess my New Years resolution is going to be to pay more attention to other sections of this site besides this one page. :)

Back to sewing.

Oh, I almost forgot. Remember me saying a couple months ago that I would never do another awning re-stitch ? I lied. Just got 4 of them in, all sunbrella with degraded broken Poly thread. The customer is a disabled veteran and former motorcycle police officer and after hearing his story I felt obligated. Sometimes I think I have sucker stamped on my forehead. :)

Chris

Mike8560

haven't advertise in close to a year now and work keeps calling also.
Have you started thoose gym mats yet chris?