Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:16:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Cell phones

Started by Mike, February 01, 2014, 05:38:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

momto3fatdogs

Well - I had to make a NEW RULE that there are no cell phones at the table. I got tired of our family time being interupted. Prince Charming is a district manager so his phone is nearly glued to his head - if we are having a conversation & he answers it while we're talking??? I just walk away....Dang things are more like a leash then a convenience.

Sam

Mojo

Sam:

I wished more people would do that. Since I was a baby dinner time was family time and there were to be no interruptions. If our phone rang my Dad would say " leave it, they will call back ".

My wife and I have the same rule when we go out to dinner. That is OUR date and we shut our phones off and concentrate on our conversations, etc.

Good for you Sam. :)

Chris

Mike

yesterday I was in a vet room with my dog waiting to be but to sleep while the tech had to do paperwork, that just prolonged my grief but that's  another story,
so im holding my dog for the last time and my cell rings

kodydog

Been there more times than I like to remember Mike. Best wishes buddy.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

forsailbyowner

Had a friend whos cellphone ring the tune "I wish I were in Dixie" as our mutual friends casket was being lowered into the grave.