Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 10:31:01 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Does anyone know where we can get this vinyl?

Started by Stephen, May 04, 2011, 11:10:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Hi,
We have a client who would like a heavy duty silver or grey colored vinyl (for use on boat seats) that has special design on it, like this.

(click on picture to enlarge)
Does anyone know if someone makes this type of vinyl, and where we might get it?

Best Wishes,
Stephen

Mike8560

That looks like diamond plate.  I've never seen it contaxk miami mike from this forum
ask him if he dosent know they have a cool dinpled silver it looks more like fish scale. It comes I'm other colors also. Or
there carbon fiber look
MWeunski@miamicorp.com

daveich

ajlelectronics

Some nice materials in there. Prices reasonable too. I doubt that they supply the UK though! Some very nice navy crushed velevet for under $10 a yard. We would be paying at least three times that here!

I have looked and looked but we seem not to have suppliers like that. The only one I have in my bookmarks doesn't list prices, they want you to make an order and THEN they give you a price!

Stephen

Thanks for the links. Much appreciated!
Best Wishes,
Stephen

Lynn

i think George Jackson carries that too. but Canada's probably no good for you either.
Life's too short.....let's go fishing!!!

Therapy

Juki 563

JuneC

SPAM!  Don't understand why all the words... maybe they cause a broader array of Google hits??  Or some method of hiding from spam filters? 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields