Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 10:48:08 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

who ordered this ?

Started by Darren Henry, May 01, 2011, 10:25:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Thursday night I was sitting on the back steps in a tee shirt BBQ-ing at 20 º C (60's F). There was no snow left and the river had almost crested from the flood.

Brandon missed the worst of this storm; It was far worse a few miles north up in the hills/park. But, this is what I woke up to out my front door this morning  >:(

If there is that much ice on my handrail;I'm not driving the old lady back to Winterpeg today, even if they do reopen the highway.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike8560

May 01, 2011, 03:05:31 pm #1 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 03:29:27 pm by Mike8560
Now that just wrong! You shouldn't put nasty picture on here

Id post a pic  of my day but you might through somthing at your monitor  ;)

Ps ok here it is anyway 90*

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/photo-65.jpg

Allan

Geeez!!!
Hope that poor dog is not frozen to the steps   ;)

We were about 12deg C here last night but with 25deg days still so our winter is just around the corner

Mike

Much prefer your picture

Allan

scarab29

I was down Mikes way last week and I'll have to say it was beautiful.   Darren , I hope you get through this soon , I have the number for suicide prevention hotline if it gets any worse !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mojo

I told you to move South Darren. Warm temps year around. 2 big oceans to fish in plus hundreds of lakes. And when you just need to relax and do nothing............head to the beach and watch the sites. :)

So when are you moving ?  :)

Chris

fragged8

so tell me more about the sights Mojo  ;D

BigJohn

The 3rd of May it's in the 30's with snow coming down! Like my Grandmother used to say it's all the fault of the Russians shooting up all those Sputniks and poking holes in the sky! he he

Mike8560

Ahh me summers long enough !
The  heat if the day 10 -2 Is hot
I was putting o. Winows today and after rhe fifth it was just too hot on the bridge at noon I came hoe and made some cushions. In ac   

NDAV8R

Hey there Darren:
   We got the same snow down here in North Dakota. That makes Eight Months in a row for snow! It has been up and down in temps and precept.  We still battling the major flood waters for about 4 weeks now. Many houses lost, tons of roads washed out. Townships as well as county and city municipalities are totaly broke for the repairs. And the so called Pres has not declared a Federal Disaster.  Farmers will be a full month behind on spring planting. We'll get by.
Gale.
Strive for Perfection...Settle for Excellence!

JuneC

Wow.... and we're VERY low on water.  April showers just didn't happen.  The heat is intense and dry so far.  So much sun and heat - if I were to name my skin color right now, it's close to "British Tan".   I always forget the sunscreen...

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Cheryl

Well ... give it a few days.. all this flood water will make its way south...
   Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

ajlelectronics

Quote from: JuneC on May 03, 2011, 07:33:03 pm
if I were to name my skin color right now, it's close to "British Tan". 

British Tan? You mean incandescent red with white stripes? :-)

regalman190

Here in western NY.....it felt like we went to sleep the other day and when we woke up, we completely slept through spring and summer and fall is here again!
Regal Canvas