Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:44:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Great Opportunity for self promotion

Started by DIYdaredevil, March 23, 2011, 08:25:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DIYdaredevil

I am an strictly a DIY girl with no ambitions to go into upholstery for a living and for my really "special" pieces I go to a professional for reupholstery.  But I love looking at what other people are doing.  So, where's the Opportunity?

I follow a blog called Design*Sponge, have for several years.  It's fun and wildly creative, they're mostly into interior design trends, some clothing and food.  Today, they announced that they are looking for someone to join their blog with a once a month column on upholstery.

To quote: "
...we're looking for an upholstery expert to join the team and write monthly tutorials on the various techniques for upholstering many different kinds of furniture. If you're interested in applying, please send us an email with some images of your upholstery work (including any tutorials you've written online) and a bit of information about yourself."

Read more at Design*Sponge http://www.designspongeonline.com

Having been following this forum for several years, too, I know there are a number of professionals here who would be great for this.  Plus you'd get to promote yourself.

Barb