Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 07:21:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

This one way off topic

Started by Mike8560, March 21, 2011, 01:35:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

But I just had to let  it be known
  Here I am sitting  in this docktors waiti g room thisafternoo. Three guys in the room and this one guy wearing sandals starts clippng his toenails ! I can't belive it then his fingers! In the waiting room now there's toenails all over the floor unreal

CKKC

Peppy

Nasty! I saw a guy doing that last year in the grocery store. My mom used to say a Witch is going to come along and sweep them up and cast spells on you.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

JuneC

Now that's pretty nasty.   :o  Some people have no class at all.  Must have been raised in a barn. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

I would have said something to him and then said plenty to the receptionist!  Think he washes his hands after he uses the toilet?? (bet not, and we'd better hope he doesn't work in the food service industry!)

sofadoc

While we're talking "Waiting Room Etiquette", I was in a VERY crowded Doctor's office the other day. Things had come to a complete standstill because of a man who insisted that the receptionist had not given back his insurance card and driver's liscense.
She assured him that she indeed HAD given them back. She asked him kindly to please check his wallet once more. He refused. He threatened to call the police. He wanted a notarized affidavit from them stating that they had lost them. He got very loud and belligerent. The whole ordeal added about an hour to the wait-time of everyone else.
He went out into the hall to call the police. A few minutes later, his son came in and told the receptionist that he found them......in his wallet.
He was too embarrassed to come in and tell her himself.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

A grown man makes a total ass of himself and then he sends his son in to clean up the mess. What a pathetic coward!

There was a topic recently on cutting our finger nails with scissors. The next time I'm in a doctor's waiting room I'm going to take off my shoes and socks, pull out my 18" cutting shears, and proceed to cut my toe nails. I may make a hushed squeal each time I cut, giving the impression that it really hurts. Oh, and maybe I'll have my toe nails already painted with that purple metal flake polish my daughter uses. Before I start cutting I'll put those foam things between my toes that women use to separate the toes after the toe nails are painted.

Or, maybe not.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Grebo

Or get out the 14" blade & have a shave  ???

SHHR

Well I guess you could look at the positive and at least he wasn't biting his toenails. ;D
Kyle.

Mike8560

He. cOuld bite whate er he wanted as ling as it did t shoot at me :)