Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 01:24:03 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Downunder update (as requested by Bobbin)

Started by Allan, March 09, 2011, 10:22:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

As per Bobbin's request

Things are picking up here on Queensland
Brisbane is slowly getting back on its feet however the insurance companies are giving a lot of people a hard time ( no surprise there )

North Queensland is slowly cleaning up following cyclone Yashi a category 5 cyclone

A lot of rebuilding to be done

A big thankyou to those from the USA who came over to help

More rain in north Queensland this week and some areas are going under water now in the wake of the cyclone the poor buggars can't take a trick

I am sitting on my boat at the marina in Tin Can Bay for a couple of days doing maintenance but loving it

I will keep you updated if there are any more disasters this year with another cyclone forming off the coast at the moment however I think it is going away from us

Not to forget those in southern Australia in Victoria
They are slowly recovering from floods also

Allan

Mojo

Its good to see you back on here cobber.

I feel very bad for the people in Queensland. After years of drought they get a flood. It seems the Q Landers cannot catch a break.

Most importantly I am glad to see you came out of this OK. Many didn't. My best to you and your family mate.

Chris

bobbin

Thanks for the update.  The aftermath and the tediousness of the clean up must sap everyone's energy and try their patience to no end.