Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 12:42:21 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sport Bike Pillion Pad with Vanguard Ostrich

Started by hdflame, March 10, 2011, 10:50:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hdflame

Here's a picture of my first "Paying" motorcycle seat...only my second total, the first one I did was for me.  I'm aspiring to Saddleman's French seams! :D  Course now that he's got his dual needle fancy machine, that'll be hard to do.  Let me know what you think.

This is off of a sport bike that a guy at work painted.  They wanted a bike with wood look.  The bike looked pretty good, but the paint on the seat didn't last long.

The before and after.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Saddleman

Bobby,  Nice looking work! Keep it up and you will be adding one of those double needle machine to the shop just to keep up.   ;D

Loren

Peppy

Real nice Bobby! But man! Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

Saddleman

Quote from: Peppy on March 11, 2011, 09:59:56 am
Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)

Real genius work is never neat and tidy.  LOL  I'm sure the boss will pay him to clean it up tomorrow.

(know he is his own boss)

hdflame

Quote from: Peppy on March 11, 2011, 09:59:56 am
Real nice Bobby! But man! Looking at your other pictures you really need to clean off your bench! ;)

I seem to get too many things going at once, and without a big shop to work in, things get cluttered quick! :o  I gotta build me a shop! ;D

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

Peppy

Quote from: hdflame on March 12, 2011, 07:55:08 am
I seem to get too many things going at once, and without a big shop to work in, things get cluttered quick! :o  I gotta build me a shop! ;D

Oh, don't worry. The shop you build will soon be just as cluttered! I have a 'huge' shop and I'm constantly losing the battle against clutter!
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

hdflame

Quote from: Peppy on March 12, 2011, 11:08:20 am

Oh, don't worry. The shop you build will soon be just as cluttered! I have a 'huge' shop and I'm constantly losing the battle against clutter!

Peppy,

One things for sure, no matter how big you build the building, it's never BIG enough! :(

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special

byhammerandhand

One technique that is supposed to help is when you walk into the shop, before  starting work, put 10 things away.

Or so I'm told.

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

hdflame

Quote from: byhammerandhand on March 12, 2011, 03:56:58 pm
One technique that is supposed to help is when you walk into the shop, before  starting work, put 10 things away.

Or so I'm told.

Problem is, when I started back to work I'd have to move 20 things to get to the 10 I just put away! :'(

Bobby
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special