Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:02:01 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I didnt do it

Started by Therapy, January 24, 2011, 12:02:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Therapy

January 24, 2011, 12:02:45 pm Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:07:31 pm by Therapy

Hears a link to the big pic
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/dadhuff/Sewing%20New/image0021.jpg
Juki 563

bobbin

Wow, that is one insecure little dog.  Poor little thing  (oh, that's right, he didn't do it).   

Right after we adopted our dog he went through the "destructo-chew" phase.  We started obedience training about that time and within one month he was with the program and the destructive behavior disappeared. 

SHHR

I never had anything that bad happen, but did lose a $140 pair of Red-Wings To my beagle when she was a pup.
Kyle

Mike8560

I had a peekapoo chew throgh the bottom of my couch when he was a pup but it want that bad

JuneC

I had a German Shepherd a gazillion years ago that did a similar job to my sofa.  One arm was nothing but wood frame with staples sticking out all over.  Fixing it was my very first upholstery job. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

kodydog

I'm always telling my clients that dogs are some of my best customers  8)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

BigJohn

My wirehair Fox Terriers achievements are:

Seat in Nissan pick up truck shredded
Leather center console in Cadillac
10" hole in carpet in bedroom
Back of sofa sleeper shredded in family room

A crate solved her separation anxiety