Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 08:19:44 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Looking for hands on machine instruction

Started by edp, January 22, 2011, 12:12:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fragged8

nice work there, but why a Datsun ?

if you search back through the forum you'll find loads of tips
for slowing your machine down, from a tennis ball under the pedal
to fitting a servo motor.

Rich

edp

January 24, 2011, 08:34:56 pm #16 Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:36:31 pm by edp
you know, somebody always asks that question & I guess really the only answer to that is "why not!"

Its really a  - whatever turns your crank kind of thing, I like unique things & uncommon vehicles - here's a few....

1986 Yamaha SRX super six
[image][/img]

71 satellite
[image[/img]

and my 75 triple H1
[image[/img]

I'll dig thru the forum for slowing tips, I was amazed at the difference of bare feet vs. shoes. Also when I figured out one could hand spin the wheel?? to get it started that helped too.

Peppy

Howdy! Welcome aboard! You were asking about posting big pictures, I wrote this up for someone else-

When your looking at your Photobucket album, above a picture it says 'edit/move/share/delete' click share.

Then click 'get link code'

It has a list with little tick boxes beside the selections. Tick the box beside 'clickable thumbs' under 'IMG for bulletin boards and forums'.

Be sure to save!

The IMG clickable thumb code will now appear under your pictures in your album.

ps- if you want a picture on your posts (like me in the goofy hat <--- ) use 'Direct link for layout pages' and go into your profile here on the forum and into 'Forum Profile Information' and put it in the 'I have my own pic' hole.

Hope it helps! Phototbucket was recently redesigned, I'm not sure it's still the exact same. Good luck!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠