Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:06:12 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

1rst. Time for one of theese

Started by Mike8560, December 30, 2010, 04:13:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

December 30, 2010, 04:13:30 pm Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 05:15:55 pm by Mike8560
I got the job on a air oat cover this afternoon. Justfhe seats motor and fan cage.
Pix when it's done.

fragged8

Darren Henry

Offer him 10 % off he takes you and John for a tour of "Da swamp, IIIEEH" .

:-[ I hope KIA motors ran that ad down their for their "sportage" or I'm gonna look like an idiot. :-[

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike8560

Darren Henry

Sorry Bro' I can't find it on the internet. Short version: an obviously "urban" couple in their thirties see this hand painted "swamp tours" on bare plywood sign and go "that could be fun". Hollywood's stereotype of a Cajun comes out and takes them Baja-in' down all these narrow muddy trails to show off this car to his screams of AIYEEE and welcome to "DA, swamp"

* Sophisticated Sportage still enjoys a good romp

Sophisticated Sportage still enjoys a good romp
Lifestyle
By HARRY PEGG, QMI AGENCY
Posted 18 days ago

rations ago, the Kia Sportage catch phrase was "AIYEEEE!!!" as the boxy little sport ute splashed hell-pell-mell through a swamp.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Peppy

I would just like to say that Darren isn't crazy ( or well, TOO crazy) I saw what he's talking about. So it did exist somewhere outside of his mind. For a little while anyway. ;)
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

wind_rose_2

I thought that was the Subaru commercial Darren???

Darren Henry

Thanks Peppy. I ain't got much of a face, but I do like to keep it  8)

Dave, it was the Kia. I've got a friend who did the AIYEEE thing ad nosium every it came on and he was there. It's very ingrained. ::)