Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:39:12 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Marine Canvas Training videos

Started by Donna14, December 04, 2010, 07:35:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna14

I am looking for anyone who might have the Marine Canvas Training Institute DVD sets that would be interested in renting them to me.  I am particularly interested in the bimini, dodger, and cushion dvds but I would be willing to rent the entire set if preferred.  I've tried to rent them through SmartFlix but they are backordered.  I live in North Carolina. Anyone interested?
Thanks,
Donna

Mike8560

Can VHS tape be copied to DVD easily ?

Donna14

I have copied VHS to DVD a few years ago.  It's not difficult to do but the process does take a lot of time.

fragged8

hiya

you can rent them here  http://smartflix.com/

search for marine canvas.

Rich

scarab29

Join the CMCFA , I know there is a set in the library you can take out.

www.cmcfa.org
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: scarab29 on December 06, 2010, 07:01:51 am
Join the CMCFA , I know there is a set in the library you can take out.

www.cmcfa.org

What if I'm already a member, and don't want to take out the video set?   :P

scarab29

;D I know you're a member Greg !! Maybe see you there at the meeting this year? I reserved the date as I had like 3 conflicts last year.  Heard a rumoe you were giving away a new machine as a door prize this year . You must  have all the money. Just kidding.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

nterlude

I have the complete DVD set.  IMO, they were very informative.