Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:19:01 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Seconds

Started by Mike8560, December 18, 2010, 04:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

I made a. Onsoleewninv post and outboard motor cover for a center console. Ans when I out it on right in the front of the  console was a flaw in the fabric. Tounk ow that balled up mess.  I did t se it sewing itbit when I put it on ther it was luckily the owner wasn't there.
So I took it back and put a false seam there to hide it.
What up withtheese ditributors selling junk. I won't name name here but pm if you want to know

JuneC

Sunbrella?  Was there a red flag on the roll?  I think "technically", that there can be 3 or 4 red flags on a roll before it's considered seconds.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike8560

December 19, 2010, 10:23:34 am #2 Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:25:42 am by Mike8560
Actually it was outduda and fhenflaw
wound up right in the front of the cover.  It sgod be consider bad if there just one o mean at least if they see it the dist they should cut around it not send it out with no notice on the phone ect.
Indisnr order. Whole roll just about 14 yards